Sun, Jul 28|
NEW! Compassion Camp
A very special overnight camping experience for ages 9-15 in Monroe, WA focused on compassion for all animals, all about horses care and connections, and much more!
Time & Location
Jul 28, 2019, 3:00 PM – Jul 30, 2019, 4:00 PM
Monroe, Monroe, WA, USA
About The Event
“Compassion and happiness are not a sign of weakness but a sign of strength.” ~Dalai Lama
Compassion is like a muscle; the more you work it, the stronger it becomes. This is the focus of Compassion Camp 2019! What can you expect? Here are a just a few of the ideas and details about our camp:
- Compassion Camp is a nonjudgmental environment to explore compassionate connections.
- Immersive time with all the horses at the farm.
- Learn to approach animals with curiosity, creativity, critical thinking.
- Explore the animal bond.
- Spend time with rescued animals. Plus! Field trips to area sanctuaries.
- An array of hands on experiences.
- Care and feeding, husbandry.
- Art, crafts, journaling.
- Trail riding.
- Find out more about Veterinarian practices through a holistic approach by one of the area’s leading veterinarians
Open the mind, open the spirit.
*Unfortunately, this camp is not eligible for our sliding scale or scholarship opportunities. This unique experience is possible due to the generosity of Cedarbrook Farms and area rescue organizations.